Kays Brainwave

Monday, July 17, 2006

New way to solve problems

A new way to solve any kind of problem has been found. Please take a look at the following video to educate yourself on how to solve problems using this new methodology. The video also has a footage on ways to solve the problem discussed in our previous post(eve-teasing) too.
With all due respects to my master who found this incredible universal solution for all problems, I here by invite you to watch the following video.



If you are unable to see the above video, try here.

If you are wondering what's all this about, then watch the following video. The footage in the following video happened during the finals between France and Italy in FIFA World Cup 2006.



If you are unable to see the above video, try here.

PS: Well this post makes me nostalgic about my childhood days. When I was about 3-4 yrs old I had a peculiar way of expressing my anger or frustration. Whenever I used to get angry or frustrated, I used to bang my head against some strong wall. Trust me, strong I mean strong, I never used to bang my head on hollow surfaces, most of the time I use to choose some pillar or concrete surface. I had this habit for quite some time. Feels great that Zidane and I share some common habits of expressing anger and frustration.

Varta...

15 Comments:

  • At July 17, 2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Syam said…

    thanks to zidane for giving the solution to solve problems :-)

     
  • At July 17, 2006 11:04 PM, Blogger prithz said…

    Super ah irukke idhu... :)

     
  • At July 18, 2006 12:24 AM, Blogger Keshi said…

    Zidane is hot!

    Keshi.

     
  • At July 18, 2006 7:59 AM, Blogger s0ulasylum said…

    haha.. wht cd be more satisfying than to ram ones head into anothers chest !! makes for an awesome self defense strategy! :)

     
  • At July 18, 2006 9:51 AM, Blogger KK said…

    @Syam - Thanks to Zidane certainly, but I used to express my feelings the same way :)
    Check the PS in my post for more details.

    @Prithz - Yup, How about trying it on someone?? ;) Innum supera irukkum :)

    @Keshi - Zidane is the hottest! :)

    @S0ulasylum - Trust me, its surely fun. I have experience the fun though not the same way as Zidane, but pretty close. Check the PS in my post for more details.

     
  • At July 18, 2006 11:39 AM, Blogger s0ulasylum said…

    whoaaa!!! easy tiger!! :).. idellaam sari.. wht happd to my vendakka sambar??? oops.. no no i take it back.. coz i just pictured u ram ur head against the desk as u read it..!!

     
  • At July 18, 2006 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ungaloda P.S.a namba mudiyala.. Adhu unmainna.. appa saami... neenga manushanae illa..

    Kovatha kooda aduthavanga mela kaataama unga melayae kaatikkareengalae.. Evlo periya manasu ungalukku.. Needoozhi vaazhga..

    Aana yaaraavadhu unga kitta odha vaangina avangalukku thaara thappatalaan ready pannidanum pola irukku... :))

     
  • At July 18, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger KK said…

    @S0ulasylum - Tiger? Grooooowwwl...sounds good :)
    Puf! why is there a hole on my desk? ;)

    @Anon - unmai than nambunga...naan than first row'la dance pannuven...

     
  • At July 19, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    What a coincidence! My son also used 2 bang hishead against the wall or the florr to express his anger! Thank God he has stopped the same now!

    BTW, finally managed to do ur tag! :)

     
  • At July 20, 2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First row reserve for KK :)))

    Happy?

    Aana dance nalla illana adikka kaila thakkali muttalaan readyaa vechiruppom.. okva ?

     
  • At July 20, 2006 11:54 PM, Blogger KK said…

    @Anon - No problem, Cook panna vendam appadiye saaptiduven :)

     
  • At July 20, 2006 11:57 PM, Blogger KK said…

    @Has to be me - Wow! I like to see people like me :) good that your son stopped early, I had that habit for almost 6 years :)

    Awesome Tagging!!! Good Job!!

     
  • At July 23, 2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am happy that humans don't have horns :)..Illati avalavuthan!!

     
  • At July 24, 2006 1:16 PM, Blogger KK said…

    @Karthik - If one bangs his head with some one else's head he will grow horns, hope you have heard of this superstition.
    So it is possible to for humans to get horns ;)

     
  • At August 06, 2006 12:05 PM, Blogger gils said…

    wow...sevithila muttiko apdinu soli ketruken...bu doin i in real..hmm...seriyana halavali casena athu ithuthaana :D...sami...ethachum prachaninaa pesi theethukalaam...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home