Kays Brainwave

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mez tagged for the first time!

I have seen a lot of people getting tag, I enjoyed reading everyone's tag. Well now its my turn to be tagged. Thanks to Prithz for tagging me.
Desired Celebrity:
I don't think that the person in the picture does need any introduction. Though I am not a big fan of her as an actress, she was the only one whom I could think of as "desired celebrity". I like a lot of male celebrities but I can't put them as desired celebrities as it would mean different. Wish I was as lucky as Abhishek Bachchan :)




Want To Do This Someday:
Well this is surely a long list and its a ever updating list. To name a few its as follows:
1. Bungee jumping
2. para sailing
3. Gliding
4. Sky diving
5. Base jumping
6. Scuba diving
7. Driving a F1 car
Once upon a time watching F1 was in this list, but that desire has got satisfied. I got the oppurtunity to watch my Thalaivar Schumacher twice at US grand prix.

A Place I Would Want To Visit:
This again is an ever growing list. I love travelling, which can be understood by taking a peep at my travel blog. Certain places which I want to visit but yet to go are:
1. Las Vegas
2. Taj Mahal
3. Andaman & Nicobar Islandas
4. Maldives

Random Favourites:
Ferrari and Harley Davidson

.


I was tagged by:
As told in the start of this post, its none other than Prithz who tagged me. Prithz lives her ecstacy again through her blog. Check her blog by clicking on the image below.

Though I would be tagging a few of you, I would like anyone who is interested in tagging to tag yourself.

8 Comments:

  • At July 07, 2006 12:51 AM, Blogger prithz said…

    Hiiiii!!! That's wonderful... So i am sure u loved doin the tag... As u said, everything has multiple answers. So its really tuf to choose...

    Aishwarya!!! She is beauty personified..

    Ur list of things u wanna do seems endless... u portray urself as a really daring guy, and dats great... :)...i would probably puke halfway if i went bungee juming...

    The Taj and Maldives!!!.. wow... I cant forget my visit to the Taj!!! Its a must see wonder... I hope one day, i get to see al the 7 seven wonders of the world...

    I love cars tooo!!!

    Wonderful... i am really happy that i was the 1st one to tag u... take care... tataaaa.. :)

     
  • At July 07, 2006 2:22 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    kk,
    Thats a nice list! Hmm so atleast v've something in common....bungee jumping......only thing is tho I wanna do it really I dun have the guts to do so!!!!
    Ohhh u r another F1 crazy?! Gosh I just dislike them! Unfortunately fr me, my hubby is crazy like ya!
    Thanks for taggin me....hope to take it up....but a little later...hope u dun mind! :)

     
  • At July 07, 2006 6:13 AM, Blogger A said…

    Its a typical guys list!And has Katrina not yet taken over as the most desired female celebrity?

     
  • At July 07, 2006 7:35 AM, Blogger s0ulasylum said…

    Schumacher camp eh? .. neat..! :).. yeyyy so me up next! this is a cool tag.. will post mine soon too! take care..

     
  • At July 07, 2006 9:00 AM, Blogger Syam said…

    first one is THE ONE :-), after seeing this cudn't move to the rest :-)

     
  • At July 07, 2006 9:54 AM, Blogger KK said…

    @Prithz - Yes it was nice to do a Tag. Though it was not as easy as I thought it would be. I had a tough time deciding on who my desired celebrity was. Actually the word "Desired" made it difficult. Favourite personality would have been Dravid like yours :)
    Yes, I like to stretch my fear.
    Thanks for tagging me and making me think :) Atleast this will act as a checklist on what I should be doing :)

    @Has to be me - Though I have not done bungee jumping, trust me, it should be safe. Please give your hubby a high five on my behalf. Yo! F1 :) Take your time for the tag :)

    @Arpita - Yup :)*hides his face under the pillow* I too realised that after I completed answering the tag :)
    BTW Guys will be Guys u c :)
    Well I think my mind has becomd rational, so I dont think I desire for any celebrity anymore, So only person I could think of was Aish :) I dont restrict myself in desire so I dont mind Kartina too :)

    @S0ulasylum - Yup Schumi's camp till he retires after that Alonso's camp :)
    Waiting for your post on your tag :)

    @syam - Very True!!!
    *kk lost in thought singing "50KG taj mahal yenake yenaka.."* :D

     
  • At July 07, 2006 5:51 PM, Blogger Sat said…

    Phew!
    Just posted my tag...boy that was hard work...but interesting...!
    Maldives...you too! :-O
    er...Taj...I feel it's a lil over rated...I didn't feel much special there...It's veeery beautiful alright but wonder of the world..Dunno...actually I had typed somethign I did at the taj to be mext post...the tag beat it to it :D

     
  • At July 08, 2006 11:17 PM, Blogger KK said…

    @Sat - Saw your post on Tag.
    Well I have heard a lot about Taj and which ever picture I have seen is very good. So all these have put Taj in my must see list. I am looking forward for your post on Taj. Thanks for the oscar :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home