Kays Brainwave

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Citibank harasses with fake credit card bills

Check here to find how Citibank harassed Charanjit Singh with a credit card which Mr Singh did not ask for.
These credit card companies perster people until the person falls as a prey to them. I have personally experienced this. I wonder how they manage to get the extension number at various offices. Representatives from different credit card company call up the extension and force us to take a credit card. Once when I was in Bangalore, a credit card representative from State Bank of India called me on my extension and breifed me about the benefits of the card and asked me to take the card. I told her that I already have one and I am not interested in taking another card. She kept arguing with me and finally she got angry and shouted saying "We are giving you so many benefits, what is your problem taking it?" I got angered and put my receiver down. Is'nt this like intruding into my personal space? Cant anything be done for this? I am very sure most of the software profesionals in India would have faced this from numerous banks.

Varta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home