Tiresome three some tag
3 Smells I love:
1. Petrichor - I dont know if this was because my school used to declare holiday for heavy rains
2. Jasmine - I meant the flower not the girl next door.
3. New smell, I mean the smell of new things like car, furniture, clothes, wife... err... sorry no wife...
3 Smells I hate:
1. The smell that you get when you crush a black bug which looks similar to a lady bug. In spite of the bad smell I used to crush it and scare my sister with that. Boy! I used to love doing that. If that smell is not enough, try burning it in a candle light, it smells even worse.
2. Smell when you pass through a brewery. What comes out of the brewery smells like heaven.
3. Smell that comes while burning hair. I used to think that waxing was removing hair but burning hair with the fire from a wax candle.
3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
1. Student (Atleast this is what I used to fill for occupation in forms)
2. Vetti Officer (Job less)
3. Internet browser, don't think I am some kinda IE or Firefox, I meant software professional.
3 Movies that I could watch over and over:
Over and over?????....hmmmmmmm.... gotcha!!!!! Lagaan!!! I could watch over and over during the second half of the movie. Otherwise none of the other movies that I saw had cricket.
1. Finding Nemo
2. Cast away (for that matter most of Tom Hanks movies)
3. All Kamalhasan and Crazy Mohan combo movies, not able to pic one in particular.
3 is too less a number for a movie buff like me.
3 Fond memories:
1. When I went to Indianapolis speedway to watch USGP.
2. When I got the first comment in my blog. Hadn't I got it that day, You all might have been saved now.
3. The day we won our first basketball match. It was a good warm up match. Initial 10 mins I warmed the bench. Then they called MJ err... KK inside the court and the game finished soon.
3 Jobs I would love to have:
1. Freelance photographer.
2. Travel channel compere. Who wont like a paid vacation?
3. Truck driver. Got this fascination after seeing trucks in US. The truck gives a macho look. It would give me a feeling of being Arnold Shivajinagar while driving trucks.
3 Things I like to do:
1. Sky diving
2. Join cinema industry
Only thing is that, 1 & 3 are adventurous for me, whereas the 2nd one is an adventure for you guys.
3 Of my favorite foods:
1. Anything made out of Chicken. Chicken are born to be eaten, else they will cross the road and some one starts up a joke "Why did the chicken cross the road?" and tortures tons and tons of people around the World.
2. Anything made out of Chocolate.
3. Any soup which has the name "Cream of ..."
3 Places I would like to be right now:
1. Australia (Melbourne)
2. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
3. Hawaii, Aloha!
3 Things that make me cry:
3. Riding bike. When I go at a speed more than 80Kmph.
P.S - I don't cry for high speed, its like when you go at high speeds your eyes starts watering. Got it Prithz?
Things have made me sad but not cry.
3 people whom I want to tag
2. Priya (She escaped last time)
This Tag was sponsored by Has to be me.