Kays Brainwave

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Crazy stuffs

Just wondering how crazy this guy should be to do something like this. I have heard about this long time ago, it happened in Germany. But I was never sure if that had happened really or not.
Today I was browsing through the news around the World, I happened to see this article and was quite amazed to see that what ever I heard was not a hoax.
The worst part is, this guy is just given a life time imprisonment.
I am sure that I am driving you crazy by not telling you what I am talking about (but after all this post is about crazy stuff, so why not driving you crazy :) ). I was refering to this all this while.
Another crazy thing that I witnessed live on TV yesterday was this. But David Blaine was not able to complete this stunt successfully, he was short by 2 mins. I have seen all his endurance stunts. He should be really crazy to attempt all this death defying stunts. But I personally feel this guy does the best street magic. All his magic performances are unbelievable. Yesterday they showed a stunt where he removes two teeth of a woman and later puts it back how ever it was earlier. Could'nt beleive what I was seeing.

What is driving this guy to attempt all this? Is it just fame?

varta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home