Kays Brainwave

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Does gender really matter??

This is something that I have noticed ever since I was a kid. I always find that people have soft corner for girls. When a girl tries to do something there will be 100 guys to help them out when a guy is strugling there without any help. I have seen this happen in college during my lab hours, all those lab assitants and profs help the girl students so patiently when we guys go and ask for something all we get is a bark from them.
Even in work I am seeing that the managers have soft corner for my fellow girl colleagues. I have come across managers who say let the girl go home, you can sit for extra time and finish that.
Why? why? why? Why are we being disciminated? the worst thing is that guys are being descriminated by guys themselves. The ladies are just fighting for equality, but is not equality. I feel another bharathiyar has to come to sing about the rights of men.

This thought came to me after I read this. If humans could change sex like those fish's then guys can transform into a gal whenever they are in need of help. :)

Disclaimer: All the above points are my own views, not intended at hurting anyone from any gender.

2 Comments:

  • At May 07, 2006 7:43 PM, Blogger Karta said…

    KK,
    I think probably you should ask the question - why god (or the evolution process) lead to 30 times more production of testosterone hormone in males when compared to females? ;-) (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone)

     
  • At May 07, 2006 8:10 PM, Blogger KK said…

    @Karta - Wow!! 30 times?? interesting...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home