You mean by my parents??? Yeah, after my sister, she was born before me...
2. Do you wish on stars?
Only star I wish upon is 5 star, been long since I had one...
3. When did you last cry?
After seeing that I am tagged for this...
4. Do you like your handwriting?
As per my handwriting I should have become a Doctor, because no one understands what I write. So that way I like it, though I am not a Doctor, my hand writing qualifies to be doctor's...
5. What is your favourite meat?
I dont like to be a racist, all meat are good...
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Cheeee... who keeps those CD's on shelf...are you nuts??
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
If that another person is a girl, absolutely no doubt...
8.Are you a daredevil?
Depends on what you want me to do... I am daring but not stupid...
9. How do you release anger?
Going for a drive...Bikes are the best for this... My bike has absorbd all my anger many times...
10. Where is your second home?
11. Do you trust others easily?
Yep, I do.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I used to make my own toys when I was young... I miss the Jeep and Cross bow that I made the most. Bad habit that I had is I used to break my previous toy before I made the next one...
Stay tuned... The tag will continue after a short break...
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Every class is important... every single drop of knowledge adds up the ocean of knowledge...
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
What do you think my previous answer was??
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Not exactly on a mosh pit but on the stage a few times...
16.What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Its a secret... (Thozhil ragasiyamlam veliya solla mudiyathu)
17. Would you bungee jump?
Waiting to... Will you take me??? Heard there are good ones in New Zealand...
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes I do, I am a very organized guy you see :D
19. What's your favourite ice cream?
20. What are your favourite colours?
Looking at my blog, what do you think my fav color is?
21. What are your least favourite things?
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
((10 * 2 + 12) / 4) - 8
23. Who do you miss most right now?
24. What are you listening to right now?
Some car shouting "Aiyo aiyo, Muje bachao! I am being stolen"... Wait a sec, let me see if its my car...
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Black...(Malavika will like me then)
26. What is the weather like right now?
Cold for a normal day but warm for a winter day...
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Voice mail...technically I didnt have to talk... only press buttons...
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Asku busku...How many ever times you ask same answer...refer #16
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Amazing, wonderful, cherubic, gregarious, friendly, knowledgeable person (Ganesh, Next time only small tags ok??)
30. How are you today?
Lazy... dont feel like moving out of my bed...
Be right back...After a short break...
Manirathnam found AR Rahman through the following ad
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
33. Natural hair colour?
34. Eye colour?
35. Wear contacts?
37. Favourite month?
While in school May but now no favourites as such...
38. Favourite food?
39. Favourite day of the year?
January 1st... The whole world celebrates this day...
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
You mean "Get out"? I am not so rude...
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy movies with scary endings.
42. Summer or winter?
Tough call, but I prefer summer.
43. Holi or Diwali?
Both are fun, both are great occasions to be with friends...
44. Do you like your name?
Yep. when in short form
Ok types when in medium form
Not so much when in full form
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
I forgot how to read...
46. What's on your mouse pad?
When I dont have a mouse why would I need a mouse pad?
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
Everybody loves Raymond
48. Favourite Smell?
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Sleeping the whole day... Doing the same thing whole day makes me tired...
Lets see who is the lucky one who's tagged for this tag after a break...
I would like to tag S0ulasylum (Since she is missing for a long time now)
Moral of this Tag: Visit blogs of others regularly, else you might end up doing a tag like this.
Ganesh, I didn't tell any one that you tagged me because I was missing out on your blog :D